Page 1 of 4
Are You Symptom Free?
Learn How To Avoid THE SILENT DISEASE
Are you ready for biology’s next revolution? The Human Oral Microbiome Database has been created to provide scientists with comprehensive information on oral microbes. That’s good news for you social life and your general health. It has been called the Silent Disease because you can have it and be symptom-free. Being young is no protection.
Here are some facts you need to know…
- Up to 30 % the general public may be genetically susceptible to gum disease and six times more likely to develop periodontitis, its most serious form.
- Periodontitis is the leading cause of tooth loss among adults. It can destroy your jawbone and supporting tissues as well as your appearance.
- Unnatural-looking indentations left by missing teeth and bone loss can compromise the esthetics of replacement teeth.
- Research has linked gum disease to other health problems including heart disease and stroke, respiratory diseases, cancers, osteoporosis, diabetes and complications during pregnancy.
- Surveyed U.S dentists (myself included) say gum disease is a more pressing oral health concern than tooth decay by a 2 to 1 margin
Millions of people don’t know they have gum disease. Could you be one of them?
Stay as healthy as you feel by keeping up with your brushing, flossing, and maintaining your regular checkup appointments. It could give you a revolutionary advantage.
Please call us at 630.860.5544 for a FREE gum disease evaluation and 15% off gum therapy.